Little Less Conversation Little Less Conversation

Sweeeeeet. Like candy.

My favorite part was the "Tekken" Eddy Gordo mockery with those birds. (j/k) :3

Actually I think this was some pretty good stuff. I do agree that some of the parts in the collab seem a little awkwardly set in there, but what can you do? Also, it's pretty cool that you set up those profiles like that.

And what is up with that easter egg YOU put up there? Mess-ed up, man. X3

Wonchop responds:

<3 Jamal
<3 Malamite
<3 Moskau

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

The Ultimate Matrix Spoof

This is very funny! For one to really understand what all this is about, they need to see the Matrix (and sadly the two sequels). My favorite of the collection would easily be the Burly Brawl, for not only does it have great animation and astonishing fighting sequences, but it's also the funniest of the bunch. Other good ones are the Chateau and the deranged "There is No Spoon." This doen't mean the other ones aren't good; I just hold greater preference to the ones I mentioned.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Very Nice!

That's very good! You somehow managed to make Final Fantasy and school blend together rather well. And it's very funny! Do you ever plan to make more Flash movies like this?

Powerfox Powerfox

Nifty, tho short.

Very nice game you have. I'd emphasize that this is short, but it does look like a work in progress, so I won't get on your case about it.

I played V.2 of this game as well. Very nice stuff there as well.

But I can't help but wonder what that music is when you're fighting the horse...